Price480 000 €
- Access from asphalt
- Built-in Appliances
- Central heating
- Double glazing
This beautiful two-bedroom villa is located above the sea in Kefalas and offers stunning sea and mountain views, both from the house and from the spacious private pool terrace. The house is within walking distance of the village with its taverna, kafenion and well-stocked mini-market. The 100 m² villa is built on two levels, with a large parking space and storage room on the lower level.
This villa was completed in 2008 and has been completely renovated and very well maintained by the owners. It is simply in perfect condition!
Access to the property is via a tarmac village road to the shared driveway leading from the private parking area to the pool terrace and main entrance. The first floor comprises an open-plan kitchen with dining area and living room with shaded terrace overlooking the sea. There is also an office and toilet on this level.
A tiled staircase leads to the second floor, where there are two further bedrooms, each with an en suite shower room and access to a large terrace offering stunning sea views.
The large 875 m² plot has been well landscaped to be low-maintenance and offers both shaded and open areas.
Other features of this truly charming and eminently liveable villa include:
- An 8 m x 4 m infinity pool with counter-current swimming system.
- Air conditioning throughout the house
- Full central heating
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances and wine refrigerator
- Blue-gray aluminum windows and doors with mosquito screens and security shutters
- Solar panel on roof
- Large emergency water tank
- The large plot is fully enclosed by stone walls and fences.
- Automatic garden irrigation system
- Wiring for satellite TV and Internet
- Surveillance camera
All appliances and furniture are included.